COVID 19 Information
D & L Fragrances Safety Statement
Having closely followed the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we closed our store to protect the health and safety of you and our associates.
We are closely monitoring the current situation in South Carolina where Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases are rising . In response we have opted to keep our main location closed and promote a contactless shopping experience.
However, we recognize that our customers still have a desire and need for products. As such we have adapted business operations to meet your needs.
All the ways we are keeping you safe
- Contact-free curbside pickup and delivery
- Hand sanitizer available for associate and customer use
- Masks provided to each associate
- Contactless checkout
- Social distancing procedures in place during product delivery and pick up
- Associate training on safety practices
- Monitoring the health department and CDC guidelines to inform our practices
- Our headquarters is closed to the general public, but we will make accommodations for private appointments. Only one customer will be allowed in the store per appointment. Contact Darnell@dandlfragrances.com for scheduling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is product delivery available? Yes, we will deliver within a 25 mile radius of our headquarters location.
- Can customers still sample body and home fragrances during curbside service? Yes, we will provide a disposable q-tip swab for individual use and dispose of it after use.
- Are you still shipping products? Yes, we still ship via UPS, USPS and Fed Ex.
- If I need to come to your store is this possible? Yes, we will schedule a personal appointment with one of our associates. Only one customer will be allowed per appointment. Contact Darnell@dandlfragrances.com for scheduling. It will require customers and associates to submit to a temperature screening, wear a mask/face covering, practice social distancing and comply with any additional safety precautions as deemed appropriate by Management.